Saturday 25 April 2009

Patenden (UKA)

Campbell had 4 runs today, Novice agility was a nice course which I thought we would get round but the bloody weaves caught us out again so we ended up with 5 faults. Novice jumping was again a nice course but Campbell really decided to be naughty and missed the weave entry then when I put him back in he came out early so I put him in again and he got it right! Other than that no problems so we finished on 15 Faults. Novice Snooker was a fairly simple course with the 2 tunnels as the 7 point obstacle again so everyone just did them 3 times. Campbell did a lovely round gaining 38 points to finish 1st. We only need a few more points now to move up to Senior. I don’t really want to yet so may not enter the Agility classes anymore until I think we are ready. Beginners Steeplechase was last and he did a lovely clear but didn’t get placed.

Chico had 2 runs today. Casual Agility was first we ended up with an E but he got his weaves perfectly so im happy. Casual Jumping was next and he did a lovely round but the weaves we on the right and I didn’t feel confident and he missed them and got confused when I tried to put him in again. He got them on the fourth go but by then we were E’d. He did try hard and has got quite speedy and really seems to be enjoying himself now!

No comments: