Saturday 9 May 2009

Tunbridge Wells Agility Show

All my runs ended up being at the same time today so everything was a bit of a rush! First up Campbell had Grade 1 agility. He did a lovely round and got a lovely weave entry even though I was no where near to end up 14th. I really tried to stay calm and relaxed today and remember ive done loads of work on the weaves and I just need to trust my dog to find them and stay in. If i worry about it I only mess things up. Then I had to run and grab Chico who had Grade 1 Jumping. He did a great round with a few VERY wide turns but got his weaves perfectly to finish with one pole down. Then I had to run Campbell straight away in Grade 1 jumping. I was still out of breath and tried to over handle him and messed it up completely! Chico had Grade 1agility last and did a lovely round stopping nicely on his contacts and getting his weaves but unfortunately he fell off the dog walk so ended up E’d he would have been clear if it wasn’t for that.

No comments: