Monday 21 September 2009

Introducing Roxy!


Well sometimes its just meant to be.... i happened to come across a photo of Cai's mum with two pups on the Internet. One of them a blue merle bitch and the other a sable bitch. I know she is getting on a bit now so this would probably be her last litter and as my next dog was going to be a bitch it got me thinking. So after chatting to Caroline (Cai's breeder) i drove all the way to Wales to pick up my new blue merle puppy.

Only i didnt come home with the blue but somehow ended up with the sable! She's nutty, fast and bossy and love her to bits already. She is super clever and very fast to learn and can already do sit, down, paw, speak, spin right, spin left, put head on floor and touch a target with her nose. Im having so much fun with her and she has been such an easy pup... so far! Hopefully she is my little flyball star of the future.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Up the sables! :) She's gorgeous!!